Monday, May 16, 2016

The Coffee Blog Post continues...

Biggby Coffee downtown (not my nails!)
Yesterday I ate too many of the wrong foods (even chocolate cake) at an after-church potluck, and if I had allowed myself, I could easily have succumbed to a lazy Sunday afternoon nap.

Instead, I went out for coffee!! And walked around in the crisp May air, which had delivered small ice particles to the golf greens (golf ball size hail would have been more of a problem!) and snow to northern Michigan the day before. We barely escaped a freeze here--and that should be the end of it!

But yes, the year of coffee continues ... albeit with less enthusiasm than the year of craft beer!

http://yetanotheryearofliving.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-year-of-coffee-2016.html

And--at a dinner last week the husband was the recipient of a retirement coffee mug, which is actually quite nice. It just may possibly be more useful than a gold watch!


2 comments:

  1. Nice...quite a bit classier than what we have at our house!
    Ours...his actually...are probably headed to New2You. They are so ugly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The other mug of stainless steel had a mediocre and crooked photo on it!

      Delete