Saturday, June 25, 2016

Between Two Trees

View of Lake Michigan between two trees--and JT's drink, which I would not be caught dead drinking.

Our annual book club cottage/golf event was yesterday, on the big lake, near Hart, Michigan.

We drove right past a brand new brewery in Hart on the way to the golf course, but the only adult beverage I consumed all day was one Killian's Irish Red from the husband's six-pack.

And I did not golf.

It was too hot to play.

All I did was sit, sit, sit!

And I liked it. Every little bit!

We had a view of the lake with a cool lake breeze and the option of shade from a giant deck umbrella.

And that is all I wanted to do...

Sit, sit, sit!

Oh, and we ate, too--chicken on the grill, baked beans with apples and cinnamon, chips and dip, potato salad, 7-layer salad (by me), rolls, fruit, and a deliciously-rich strawberry/angel food cake trifle.

And then...

More sitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment